We are Travel Stop Goa and we look forward to the opportunity to act as your booking agent for your travel needs. These terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) describe what you are legally entitled to expect from us when you purchase travel related services through us, in addition to your obligations as a customer. The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Travel Stop Goa. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting our website, booking a reservation through us or otherwise using our services.
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to Travel Stop Goa.
1. Our Agreement With You
Products and Suppliers
We sell a variety of travel related products from different suppliers and service providers (“Suppliers”). Each Supplier has its own terms and condition that are applicable to your particular arrangements in addition to our general terms and conditions, and you should make sure you understand them. Certain software and content found on our website are owned or licensed by us or our Suppliers, your use of which may be subject to further conditions. Our website, which is referred throughout this Agreement, can be found at www.travelstopgoa.com.
Travel Stop Goa is acting as intermediary or a “Booking Agent” for products and services that are not directly supplied by us (e.g., taxi, hotel accommodations, tours, cruises, etc.). We are not a co-vendor of such products and services. You will be entering into a separate contract with such Suppliers in connection with such products and services.
2. Refunds and Cancellations
Any deposits from you are non-refundable. Payment of a deposit enables us to hold a reservation for you but does not guarantee the price. The price can only be guaranteed once we receive full payment and other travel documents have been issued, subject to any terms and conditions of the Supplier. We will advise you of the date that full payment is required. Upon your provision of your payment information, you are authorizing us to make the payment arrangements with the corresponding Suppliers.
We reserve the right to refuse personal cheques as a method of payment. After full payment, the conditions of the contract with your Supplier may permit them to increase the cost of your arrangements. If we are acting as your Booking Agent, we will pass on any such increase to you as we become aware of such increase. If we have arranged a package, changes in transportation costs including the cost of fuel, taxes, fees and exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change after you have paid in full.
Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
No refund will be payable
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.
The Company reserves the right to
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change the routing of Air Travel.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.
www.travelstopgoa.com respects your privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified, such as name, address and telephone number) you share with us. We would like to assure you that we follow appropriate standards when it comes to protecting your privacy on our web sites.
Some of our web pages use “cookies” so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which a web site can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyze is used to improve our service to you.
There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, physical address or telephone number. It is our intent to inform you before we do that and to tell you what we intend to do with the information. Generally, you will have the option not to provide the information, and in the future you will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit our website https://www www.travelstopgoa.com, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
Thank you for using www.travelstopgoa.com.